If you are not currently registered with BuilderLink, we encourage you to register by clicking here.
You may also request a reprint of the CCP by contacting our Enrolment Team. There will be an administrative fee for a reprint of the CCP.
If you have any questions, please contact the Enrolment Team at 1-877-696-6497 ext. 3170 or by clicking here.
Having trouble finding your answer? Please send us an email.
Top 10 Questions
- Where can I find my enrolment number?
- When and how do I make a warranty claim to Tarion?
- What is the difference between a firm and tentative closing date?
- What is a Common Elements Condo?
- Who pays for the warranty and how much does it cost?
- How do I research a builder?
- How do I get another copy of a Certificate of Completion and Possession (CCP) that's been lost?
- What is the difference between a Type A, B, C and D condominium?
- Is the warranty transferable to a subsequent owner of the home or condominium?
- What is a conciliation and how do I request one?