An enrolment number is assigned to each home that is enrolled with Tarion. This unique number identifies your home with us and can be located in the upper right-hand corner of the Certificate of Completion and Possession/Warranty Certificate that your builder provided to you upon completion of your Pre-Delivery Inspection. This number will also appear on any Tarion correspondence that has been issued to you.
It is recommended that you have this number handy when you call Tarion to ensure more efficient service, however, if you cannot locate your enrolment number, please contact us and we will be happy to provide it to you.
Having trouble finding your answer? Please send us an email.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I research a builder?
- What is the difference between a firm and tentative closing date?
- Who pays for the warranty and how much does it cost?
- When and how do I make a warranty claim to Tarion?
- What is the difference between a Type A, B, C and D condominium?
- Is the warranty transferable to a subsequent owner of the home or condominium?
- Where can I find my enrolment number?
- How long are shingles covered under the statutory warranty?
- What is a Common Elements Condo?
- What does the new home warranty cover?