High concentrations of radon in a home may pose health risks. There is warranty coverage for excessive radon under the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act. Tarion’s video on Radon Warranty Coverage explains what radon is, how to measure it, and how to make a warranty claim if the radon level in your home is above Health Canada's guideline.
Other educational videos can be found in our Online Video Library.
Having trouble finding your answer? Please send us an email.
Top 10 Questions
- When and how do I make a warranty claim to Tarion?
- What is the difference between a firm and tentative closing date?
- How do I research a builder?
- Where can I find my enrolment number?
- Who pays for the warranty and how much does it cost?
- How do I enrol a home with Tarion?
- How do I get another copy of a Certificate of Completion and Possession (CCP) that's been lost?
- What is a conciliation and how do I request one?
- What is illegal building?
- What is the difference between a Type A, B, C and D condominium?